Friday 11 September 2020

Hi There!

Hello guys! I am back after a rather long break. So, life has changed altogether since the last time I was here putting pen to paper (not literally), or fingers to the keyboard (literally). I completed my graduation, started working, got married, moved to Mumbai & have an amazing husband to walk hand in hand through this beautiful journey of life. Well, not only that. Finally, I have someone who I can force to proofread my blogs 😉 Life has been kind to me. I know I got lucky. Well, its still my day in the sun and there is a lot I look forward to along with keeping this blog alive to give my two cents, you know.

They say life is the greatest teacher of all. I agree. I find myself changed in the past 7 years. I have observed, experienced, laughed, cried. And honestly, I would not have it any other way. One needs to see the lows to appreciate the highs of life. So, what would I call my biggest lesson in these years?

Ask for what you want & be prepared to get it – Maya Angelou

The dialogue Geet says in Jab We Met “Jo Kuch Insan real me chahta hai, actual me usse vahi milta hai!” Well, I could not agree with her more. More so today than ever. Our life is a manifestation of our thoughts. You feel you want something, wish for it & put it out in the universe. It will be taken care of. Isn’t this what the law of attraction is?  

7 years ago, I had a vague picture of what my future would look like. I dreamt, I wished, I prayed. God made sure it all happened. Of course, there were some things I wish could have happened differently. But then what is life if you don’t taste a few disappointments? And the silver lining is that in the end it all fits. You understand the reason certain things didn’t work out, why you didn’t get that dream job, why that person you counted on the most let you down, why you lost all your money in the stock market. These are all lessons that are preparing you for the journey. Trust me, I have learnt it the hard way, it’s all for the better.

So, with faith in your heart and a smile on your face, put on those glitter shoes as you take on this journey of life. It isn’t easy, it’s not meant to be but trust me it’s worth it.  

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment